Displaying items by tag: robin shockley
Every person who is starting out as a business professional has the goal to get their name known. Let RShockley Enterprises, LLC assist you with reaching your public relations and social media goals to promote your business or community platform.
Here are a few examples how we can make your name known to the public and bring awareness of your brand. We specialize in the beginner businesses that have a desire to think believe and achieve the purpose of building the brand. Below are justa few of the way that we desire to help see you be the best version of yourself.
- We strategize in helping meet your social media business goals with a one on one personal “What’s your why story?” in person Interview that is aired through social media Live as an impromptu style setting.
- We market and showcase your clothing brand and or product line on the Focus Forward with Robin Show with a photo write up as well.
- We offer an extra opportunity to display your story or brand through a magazine article written by Robin Shockley after an interview is set.
- We create albums and blogs on social media platforms with videos, photos, hashtags, articles and such to build your brand with style to the community world of facebook, twitter, Instagram, youtube and the robinshockley.com website.
- We take the content and share it to multiple groups and platforms on social media.
- We write select articles that are qualified for magazines and give the client the option to later sponsor with an ad.
- We advertise with flyers of your brand on the Focus Forward with Robin Show that airs monthly at the RSGN Network in Atlanta Georgia.
Who is Mr. Larry Derr? Movie Producer, Director, Screenwriter & Actor who HOLLYWOOD has reeled him in for some BIG projects on the rise! Contract has been signed and let the good times roll! He wrote this TRUE to Life story of guns drugs and gangs life that took place in his home town of Baltimore Maryland. This movie is based on actual events of an old standing alliance between the Sicilian and African American Gangsters; Forged with dirty money and back room deals to outline the rules of the heroin trade in Baltimore. It's pushed to the breaking point by a new generation driven by crime and greed.
Hollywood has bought the movie(s) and will be releasing it to the world. This is so exciting and there are several celebrities in this film such as
Focus Forward with Robin is on the Go talking to Lashaun Broaden in Atlanta Georgia right after her Champion video of which I was able to be a part of. She is a remarkable woman. Lashann “Mz. Lyrik” Broaden has made a name for herself in the music industry as the Queen of Positive Rap. Coming from an upbringing that would serve as a justified excuse for mediocre living for most people never limited Lashann’s view on what she could achieve. As a child, Broaden was exposed to domestic violence and drug abuse, resulting in her being tossed from home to home. At the young age of seven, she was violated in a way that no little girl should ever experience, and the odds stacked solidly against her. Lashann was born in Las Vegas, NV and was raised between Nevada, California, and Alabama. Using music and poetry as an escape from the realities she was facing, her peers began to refer to her as “Mz. Lyrik,” due to her uncanny similarities to the character portrayed by Jada Pinkett in the movie, Jason’s Lyric. She would eventually realize that the life she was leading was headed in the wrong direction, and Mz. Lyrik committed herself to offering back to God what the devil has attempted to corrupt – MUSIC. Broaden now uses her talent to be accountable and transparent in her music ministry. Although music will always be her passion, Lashann has decided to bring others along with her in her rise to success. It is her desire to empower other visionaries and unique artists – as well as entrepreneurs and business owners – by giving them a platform to excel. She founded the Shepowerment Movement to unite, educate, and assist visionary women in creating the reality that God has instilled within them. Broaden is a serial entrepreneur with a heart to build up the confidence and abilities of women and youth. Not only is she the founder of Shepowerment Movement, but she is also a celebrated plus-sized model and the Vice President of Marketing for Primetyme/Dapham Production Studios. Shepowerment Movement is a full production and empowerment company and has produced television shows, created unique marketing plans, and developed effective business branding for many companies nationwide. To learn more about the business, you can visit www.ShePowerment.org.